There is nothing like listening music on your home system. Now the best audio receiver under $300 can accomplish this. So if this is your budget and you are looking to experience some great audio, then the units that we are going to show you just might be the right solution for you. The receiver in a home set up is where everything starts.
Without a good solid unit, you will be hard pressed to get the kind of listening experience that you want. The price range that we are talking about is a good range. It’s not the most expensive but in it, you can find some of the best models on the market. What we have done here is filtered through many units and came up with a list of products that are rated at the top based on many customer reviews.
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver
A home theater system comes to life with the Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver. This unit has demensional surround sound with 5.2 channels and it is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and you can use your smartphone as a remote.
Yamaha RX-V481BL Receiver
A excellent choice for your home cinema needs can be found in the Yamaha RX-V481BL Receiver. This model features 5.1 channel surround sound with MusicCast wireless multiroom audio.
There is Bluetooth so that you can stream music from your mobile device along with audio support for sound clarity and 4K Ultra HD pass through and more. It comes in with a good rating.
Sony STRDH550 AV Receiver
Another unit that can provide you with awesome sound is the Sony STRDH550 A/V Receiver. This model can bring a lot of excitement and be a great addition to your home theater system.
It features 5.2 channels with a total of 725 watts of power along with smart device connectivity via Bluetooth. There is a front mounted USB connector with 4 HDMI inputs in this versatile model. There are over 300 customer reviews and it has a solid rating.
See More Top Selling Receivers On Amazon Today
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 Kilo Hertz)
- Phono Input, 4 Stereo RCA Audio Inputs, 3.5 millimeter Input, Stereo RCA Output
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)....
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness,...
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight...
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth to your favorite streaming music services