You have come to the right place if you are in search of the best AV receiver under $500 that you money can buy. Here, we are all about helping you narrow down your choices in your effort find just what you are looking for to accompany your home theater entertainment needs.
Now there are a lot of choices to choose from and at least you are ahead of a lot of people because you have a budget and you know how much you are willing to spend. Where we come in is that we have filtered out choices to show you only the best and top rated AV receivers that can be found on the market today. Check out a few of the selections below.
Denon AVR-S940H Receiver
If you are looking for a great sound experience and making the most of your 4K Ultra HD TV, then check out the Denon AVR-S940H Receiver. This unit provides exceptional brightness and High Dynamic Range.
There are 7.2 channels with amazing 3D Dolby surround sound music streaming with Bluetooth and WIFI. It is easy to set up and can be the right choice for your home theater needs.
Yamaha RX-V585 AV Receiver
A solid performer that should be on your short list can be found in the Yamaha RX-V585 AV Receiver. So when you are putting together a system, this one can be a great driver.
It features 7.2 channels with surround sound and Zone B. There is Wifi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify connect along with MusicCast and it even works with Alexa and more. Check it out today.
Sony STR-DN850 AV Receiver
For great sounding home audio and theater, check out the Sony STR-DN850 AV Receiver. The system can provide you with crisp and powerful sound.
Some of the features include built in Bluetooth and AirPlay along with 7.2 channels with 150 watts of power each. It also has 4K resolution pass through with 6 HD inputs and a graphic interface. It has over 200 reviews with a good rating.
See More Top Selling Receivers On Amazon Today
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9 percent)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object based surround sound
- 5.1 Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD);...
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- 7.2 channel surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: x
- AUTO CALIBRATION: D.C.A.C. EX and virtual speaker relocation technology optimize sound to any room
- PHANTOM SURROUND SETTING: Experience 7 channel surround sound with only a 5 channel speaker setup....