There is no substitute for quality sound and the best surround sound receiver under $300 can provide you with many options when it comes to setting up or enhancing your home entertainment. Whether it is for listing to music or watching your favorite TV shows or movies, in order to experience what it is when things seem to come alive an excellent receiver that delivers surround sound is what you will need.
Now with that being said, there are more than enough choices that are available. However, although there are many choices does not mean that they all perform the same and it also does not mean that they have the features that you are looking for. So, what we have done is researched only the best models in terms of the top rated receivers, so that you can see just what your money can buy.
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver
A home theater system comes to life with the Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver. This unit has demensional surround sound with 5.2 channels and it is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and you can use your smartphone as a remote.
Yamaha RX-V385 AV Receiver
A powerful surround sound unit that can provide the sound you need is the Yamaha RX-V385 AV Receiver. This one comes in with over 100 customer reviews and is a top model.
Some of the key features include 5.1 channels with 4K Ultra HD support. There is also Bluetooth for wireless connectivity so that you can stream all your favorite music. It is compatible with the lastest HDMI standards and it supports high dynamic range and more.
Sony STRDH550 AV Recevier
Another unit that can provide you with awesome sound is the Sony STRDH550 A/V Receiver. This model can bring a lot of excitement and be a great addition to your home theater system.
It features 5.2 channels with a total of 725 watts of power along with smart device connectivity via Bluetooth. There is a front mounted USB connector with 4 HDMI inputs in this versatile model. There are over 300 customer reviews and it has a solid rating.
See More Top Selling Receivers On Amazon Today
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9 percent)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object based surround sound
- 5.1 Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD);...
- Set up for powered zone 2 Audio or 7.2-channel surround sound
- 170 W/Ch with high-current power and discrete amp circuits
- 100 WATT POWER: The Pyle 5 Channel HiFi Audio Amplifier w/ 100W peak power gives your entertainment...
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The small personal integrated indoor stereo receiver is equipped with...