Searching for the best home theater receiver under $400 reveals two things. The first is that you are looking for a real cinema experience and the second is that you have the budget to make this happen. There is nothing like watching movies on a big screen in the comfort of your own home and when this is coupled with a solid home theater system, you are easily brought to new heights in terms of overall sound quality.
There are two components that you need to make this happen. One is great speakers and the other is a home theater receiver. Now there are a plethora of selections that you can choose from that can get the job done. However, there are some that are rated higher than others. This is where we come in. We have done the research and present you some of the best units that you can find that are within your price range.
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver
A home theater system comes to life with the Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver. This unit has demensional surround sound with 5.2 channels and it is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and you can use your smartphone as a remote.
Denon AVR-S540BT-R Receiver
If you are looking for an anchor that will bring your home theater system to life can be found in the Denon AVR-S540BT-R Receiver. This 5.2 channel unit is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and more.
Yamaha RX-V485BL AV Receiver
If you have a passion for great sound, then check out the Yamaha RX-V485BL AV Receiver. This is one of the best in its price range. Some of the top features that you can expect are 5.1 channels of surround sound with Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplay and Spotify.
There is musicast for multi room enjoyment and it works great with Amazon Alexa and it has wireless surround speakers for a lot of entertainment and more.
Pioneer VSX-LX303 AV Receiver
A brand that is well known in the sound field has done it again with the Pioneer VSX-LX303 AV Receiver. This one has direct energy amplification at 100 watts a channel and there are 9.2 channels.
It supports surround sound layouts for object based soundtracks and this model can be apart of your Sonos Home Sound System. It als has 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP2.2 and Dolby vision compatibility and more.
See More Top Selling Receivers Today
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9 percent)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object based surround sound
- 5.1 Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD);...
- Set up for powered zone 2 Audio or 7.2-channel surround sound
- 170 W/Ch with high-current power and discrete amp circuits
- 100 WATT POWER: The Pyle 5 Channel HiFi Audio Amplifier w/ 100W peak power gives your entertainment...
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The small personal integrated indoor stereo receiver is equipped with...