If you have a mid to high range budget and you are seeking to find the best surround sound receiver under $500, then look no further because this is the place to be. The receiver is an intricate part of any home theater system set up.
You can have great speakers but if you don’t have a unit that is cable of bringing your speakers to life, then you will not experience true surround sound. Luckily for you, we have reviewed plenty of units and will only show you the units that have been rated at the top based on many customer reviews. Based on the below selection we hope that you find something that fits your needs so that you can experience just what a solid system should sound like. Without a doubt, once you hook any of these units to your speakers, a new world of sound will enter your ear.
Yamaha RX-V585 AV Receiver
A solid performer that should be on your short list can be found in the Yamaha RX-V585 AV Receiver. So when you are putting together a system, this one can be a great driver.
It features 7.2 channels with surround sound and Zone B. There is Wifi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify connect along with MusicCast and it even works with Alexa and more. Check it out today.
Onkyo TX-RZ810 Network AV Receiver
With over 100 customer reviews and a solid rating the Onkyo TX-RZ810 Network AV Receiver is a great choice in this price range. So if you are looking for superior entertainmenet with seamless integration, then check this one out today.
It features 7.2 channels with 130 watts a channel. There multiple HDMI in and outs with DTS-HD Master Audio with AccuEQ room calibration and so much more.
Denon AVR-S940H Receiver
If you are looking for a great sound experience and making the most of your 4K Ultra HD TV, then check out the Denon AVR-S940H Receiver. This unit provides exceptional brightness and High Dynamic Range.
There are 7.2 channels with amazing 3D Dolby surround sound music streaming with Bluetooth and WIFI. It is easy to set up and can be the right choice for your home theater needs.
See More Top Selling Receivers Today
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9 percent)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object based surround sound
- 5.1 Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD);...
- Set up for powered zone 2 Audio or 7.2-channel surround sound
- 170 W/Ch with high-current power and discrete amp circuits
- 100 WATT POWER: The Pyle 5 Channel HiFi Audio Amplifier w/ 100W peak power gives your entertainment...
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The small personal integrated indoor stereo receiver is equipped with...