Whether you are listening to music or watching your favorite movies and TV shows, it can all be done better with the best AV receiver under $300. Many people have experienced listing to the sound of their high priced television, only to be disappointed with the sound.
One of the ways to bring it to life and really hear what you can really get out of your television is by adding a receiver and speakers for a home theater experience. These models are very versatile as well and can also be a great way to listen to music. The types of units that are on the market can seem overwhelming when you are looking at a huge list of them with never ending features. Here we have whittled down a list to include the best possible AV receivers that fall within your price range. Check them out below.
Denon AVR-S540BT-R Receiver
A home theater system comes to life with the Denon AVR-S540BT-R Receiver. This 5.2 channel unit is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and more.
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver
A home theater system comes to life with the Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver. This unit has demensional surround sound with 5.2 channels and it is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and you can use your smartphone as a remote.
Denon AVRS510BT Receiver
If you are looking for a brand that is known for bring some of the best audio to the market, then you want to check out the Denon AVRS510BT Receiver. This is a popular model and is a great way to bring your home theater system to the next level.
It has 5.2 channels with a total of 70 watts of power per channel. There are HDMI inputs with Bluetooth that is built in for steaming from your smart devices. Enjoy Dolby TruHD and more. It has over 150 customer reviews.
Sony STRDH550 AV Receiver
Another unit that can provide you with awesome sound is the Sony STRDH550 A/V Receiver. This model can bring a lot of excitement and be a great addition to your home theater system.
It features 5.2 channels with a total of 725 watts of power along with smart device connectivity via Bluetooth. There is a front mounted USB connector with 4 HDMI inputs in this versatile model. There are over 300 customer reviews and it has a solid rating.
Onkyo TX-SR373 A/V Receiver
With the Onkyo TX-SR373 A/V Receiver, you can step your game up to real surround sound. This is a top seller and a solid pic for the price.
This model features perfect movie soundtracks at studio resolution with HDMI conntectivity along 5.2 channels with Bluetooth wireless technology so that you can connect your mobile device, laptop or PC for high quality streaming.
See More Top Selling Receivers On Amazon Today
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness,...
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight...
- Supports 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
- HDMI 6 in/ main out supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2...
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- Make the most of your new 4K Ultra HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness,...
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS...
- Unrivaled experiences. This 7. 2-Channel (5. 2. 2-Channel) AV receiver boldly explores entertainment...
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay 2, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room