When looking for the best surround sound receiver under $200, just because you are dealing with a low price range does not mean that you have to settle for low quality. These days, technology has advanced at such a high rate that the choices on the market that fall within this price range are very intriguing.
So if you are looking to enhance or add on to your home sound system, there are a lot of great selections to choose from. They are made by brands that really know what the are doing when it comes to home audio. I have hand experience in this category and you can most definitely breathe new life into listening of music or if you are watching your favorite movies or television shows. Below you can find some the best receivers for surround sound that you can buy for your money that are top rated.
Sony STRDH550 AV Receiver
Another unit that can provide you with awesome sound is the Sony STRDH550 A/V Receiver. This model can bring a lot of excitement and be a great addition to your home theater system.
It features 5.2 channels with a total of 725 watts of power along with smart device connectivity via Bluetooth. There is a front mounted USB connector with 4 HDMI inputs in this versatile model. There are over 300 customer reviews and it has a solid rating.
Denon AVR-S540BT-R Receiver
A home theater system comes to life with the Denon AVR-S540BT-R Receiver. This 5.2 channel unit is compatible with Siri, Google Assistant and Alexa.
It also features 4K ultra HD TV and the stereo brings your exceptional brightness, contrast and color. There is built-in Bluetooth for streaming music, quick select buttons on the panel for setting up television and more.
Yamaha RX-V379BL AV Receiver
A great receiver for the cost is the Yamaha RX-V379BL AV Receiver. When you are looking to up your home theater game, this model is a great way to start.
Key features include Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming from your smart devices, 4K Ultra HD pass through along with HDCP 2.2. It also has 5.1 channels with an amplifier design. This top model in this price range.
Pioneer SX-10AE Component Receiver
The Pioneer SX-10AE Component Receiver is here when it time to listen to powerful lively sound including dramatic low end bass. Some of the key features are analog direct energy 2 channel amplifier and 100 watts per channel.
There are tone controls for bass and treble along with Bluetooth wireless technology and AM/FM tuner with 40 preset stations and more.
See More Top Selling Receivers On Amazon Today
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)....
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness,...
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight...
- Set up for powered zone 2 Audio or 7.2-channel surround sound
- 170 W/Ch with high-current power and discrete amp circuits
- 155 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) or 80 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2...
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding for theater-like surround sound. A/V Sync Control (Up...